If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ' mallsinamerica.com ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We manually collect data (stores, malls, gps, hours, directions, news, delas, events, coupons, etc.) from a variety of open sources. We are not able to verify all data, all listings. User takes over risk of use, inaccuracies and all responsibility for any loss or delay.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only,
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material,
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CCPA - Privacy Rights of California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to email@example.com. We do not sell or provide any personal information for marketing purposes. We do not collect any personal data other than used by external services as Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
To find more information about how Google Analytics service use your personal information please visit following website: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
We do not provide any collected Google Analytics data to third-party services. We use the data for internal processes to analyze how viisitors use our website.
Your Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information.
We do not collect any Personal Information (for example: no name, no address, no email, no phone number is collected).
Browsing our website is strictly anonymous and no Personal Information are required from user to be able to access the website.
We use Google Adsense that can use tracking ID to provide more personalized ads. We have no access to the information collected about your browsing history at other websites. You can disable cookies and tracking IDs of third-party services directly in your browser. You can also control your Google Ads personalized Ads settings at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated. Google is one of many ad networks that personalizes ads based on your activity online - more Ad network information and settings can be found or changed at http://optout.networkadvertising.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com. The settings differ for each browser. For more information, visit the website of each browser:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer,Android,iOS. More information about cookies and rejecting them can be found later in this article.
How we use your data
Since we collect no personal data we do not use them in any way. We use Google Analytics tool to be able to find out how our visitors use our website. This data are strictly anonymized and we can't distinguish between visitors and see what pages have particular user visited at our website.
Forms at our website
- User reviews form
- You can submit a form to provide a review about particular mall, store or brand. Users are not required to provide their Personal Information (nor email address, nor phone number, nor real name is required). We use data collected with these submissions just to provide other visitors text reviews for particular mall, store or brand.
- Update content form
- Visitors can fill in this form to submit change request to data in our database. Email address is required for us just to be able to provide feedback/clarification and for further communication. We do not use this Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Contact form
- Users can use both email address or contact form to contact us, contact form is also sent to the the the mailbox. We use email address provided by users just to be able to reply to those emails. We do not use this Personal Information for any other purpose.
CCPA has also defined categories of Personal Information to help you find what Personal Information we can collect, use or sell:
|We Collect||We Disclose||We Sell|
Identifiers: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
Customer records information: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit or debit card number, other financial information, medical information, health insurance information
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law: Race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age
Commercial information: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Biometric information: Hair color, eye color, fingerprints, height, retina scans, facial recognition, voice, and other biometric data
Internet or other electronic network activity information: Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Professional or employment-related information
Education information: Information that is not “publicly available personally identifiable information” as defined in the California Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
What are cookies
Cookies are small amounts of data that our servers send to your computer and which allow us to better use of our servers and customize their content to suit your needs.
Cookies are used by almost every website in the world. Cookies increase user-friendliness on repeatedly visited websites and are therefore useful to you. If you use the same computer and the same Internet browser to visit our website, cookies help your computer memorize the pages you visit and your site settings.
Through our websites, cookies of the advertising system operators may also be stored on your computer. We only use remarketing data to segment visitors to deliver a more relevant ad. Segments are created based on several general patterns of visitor behavior.
What cookies are used
There are temporary cookies ("session cookies") and persistent cookies ("persistent cookies"). Temporary cookies are stored on your computer only until you close your browser. Temporary cookies allow you to store information when navigating from one webpage to another, eliminating the need to re-enter some data.
Permanent cookies help identify your computer if you visit our site again but do not allow us to identify you personally. Permanent cookies allow us to customize our site to your interests, but we can not personally identify you. Tour data are stored in an anonymous way and we do not associate them with any other data.
Cookies can be divided into:
analytical tools that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it,
essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site.
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors on other sites may be displayed by an advertising agency, so that we can better customize the display of Internet banner ads on your websites. It is necessary to mention that you can‘t be identified based on this data.
We use the following cookies on our site
Tracking cookies, which, combined with conversion data, help analyze the performance of different sales channels,
remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their correct targeting
analytical, that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it,
essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
Google Analytics (Analytical, Tracking)
Social: Facebook, Google+ (Tracking, Conversion)
Your internet browser allows you to set up cookies. In most browsers, cookies are automatically accepted, this can be changed in your browser settings. There you can also choose which cookies you want to use.
The settings are different for each browser. For more information, visit the website of each browser:
For cookies management, for example, we recommend using tool http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Mallsinamerica.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.